CHILDREN FROM TAIWAN WILL SOON BE COMING TO AMERICA FOR HOSTING:
- All host families MUST live within 30-45 minutes of Nashville, Tennessee.
- The children will be in America from July 16-31, 2018.
- All children are paper-ready for international adoption and able to be adopted by eligible families.
- Host-advocate families don’t need to meet Taiwan’s adoption eligibility guidelines.
- Families who hope to adopt DO need to meet Taiwan’s adoption eligibility guidelines.
- Children will be between 5-12 years old.
- Fees could be around $3,000, however, fundraising is being done with the goal of reducing host fees to $500.
- Families don’t need to have a completed home study to host, however, an in-home visit, family biography and background check will be required for the host child’s safety.
If you would like to adopt without hosting please click HERE to request a password to view waiting children in Taiwan.
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE COMPLETE THE QUESTIONS BELOW: